We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. We are part of the Bow Health Network.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit
- Additional languages spoken – Bengali/Sylheti, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi
- Pram and wheelchair access available.
Guidance on face coverings in the NHS found here
FLU JABS 2021 / 2022
Eligible patients can now book their flu jabs on NHS app or on patient access website
Eligible patients are:
- 65 years old or over
- are pregnant
- under 65 with certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or another long-stay care facility
- children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2021 – born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2019
- all primary school children (reception to year 6)
- all year 7 to year 11 children in secondary school
- children aged 2 to 17 years with long-term health conditions
For information on the flu vaccine click here and for childrens’s flu vaccine click here
Getting the help you need
Some consultations are over the phone and via video but we will assess your situation and invite you into the practice if needed.
We can arrange same-day appointments if you need urgent care but please don’t visit without an appointment. Appointments will be held in the best way to keep you safe from Covid.
You can also contact 111, day or night, for other urgent health advice – including if you have concerns about your Covid-19 symptoms. Please remember that 999 and A&E are for emergencies.
Please help reduce infections, protect the NHS and keep each other safe by following the latest rules.
Data Sharing and Privacy Notice.
Click on the link below to find out our privacy notice and see how your data is being shared to those involved in caring for your medical needs.
COVID Vaccination Programme
Please do not contact your GP for a COVID-19 vaccine!
We urge everyone eligible who has not yet had their first vaccine to book on the national booking system or call 119.
If you have had your first vaccine, please make sure you have your second vaccine to ensure maximum protection.
If you have specific concerns about taking the vaccine and would like to talk to a health professional you can contact us via eConsult. There is comprehensive information, guidance, and answers to questions, including vaccination information for pregnant women, frontline health and social care staff and carers at COVID-19 Vaccination programme | East London Health & Care Partnership (eastlondonhcp.nhs.uk)