We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. We are part of the Bow Health Network.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit
- Additional languages spoken – Bengali/Sylheti, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi
- Pram and wheelchair access available.
The NHS in London is very busy due to rising coronavirus infection rates, but we’ll help you get urgent care when you need it. You can also contact 111, day or night, for other urgent health advice – including if you have concerns about your Covid-19 symptoms.
Please remember that 999 and A&E are for emergencies.
Thank you to Londoners for following the Tier 4 rules, which will help reduce infections, protect the NHS and keep each other safe
Data Sharing and Privacy Notice.
Click on the link below to find out our privacy notice and see how your data is being shared to those involved in caring for your medical needs.
COVID Vaccination Programme
Please do not contact your GP for a COVID-19 vaccine!
The first phase of the NHS Covid-19 vaccination programme has started. When it is the right time you will receive an invitation to come forward. For most people this will be a letter, either from your GP or the national NHS. This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number. Please do not contact the NHS to get an appointment until you get this letter. Information on the vaccine is available here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/