We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. We are part of the Bow Health Network.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit
- Additional languages spoken – Bengali/Sylheti, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi
- Pram and wheelchair access available.
Download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online, including appointments, prescriptions and health record.